Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Not A Bite!!!

Well I guess there's not going to be a sale on my latest carving. This is the second week that it's been listed on eBay.

OK, there's been plenty of viewings but no bids, it's probably too expensive for the type of consumer that's looking at this type of product. In essence, an on-line flea market where you sell goods for a buck. Maybe the time is getting near where a stand alone website for Welsh Lovespoons would be in order?

I can still make the smaller type of spoon for eBay and at a price that would be in keeping with the majority of what's on offer. I though I would give it a go with a more complex carving for the more appreciative collector. The unfortunate thing is, the more complex, the more time involved in making the carving. Therefore a higher price for the carving, still a bargain for the price.

Well, the latest offering ends on Sunday 11th so if it doesn't sell I'll be displaying at home. Either way it's a win, win situation!!

What do you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home